Most Popular Reads
- The Complete Guide to Advertising on Facebook: Strategies That Convert
- 55 Ecommerce Metrics & KPIs You Need to Measure to Drive 10X Growth [Downloadable Tracker Included]
- Ecommerce Shipping: Your Step-by-Step Guide to Shipping Profitability
- Ecommerce Trends: 135 Stats Revealing How Modern Customers Shop in 2017
- Omni-Channel Retail in 2017: What Brands Need to Know and Modern Consumer Shopping Habits
Content marketing and content strategy are major buzzwords these days, and for good reason — creating great content is one of the best, most cost-effective ways to increase traffic to your online store and lift your conversion rate.
To help you develop and execute your very own content strategy, I’ve teamed up with Sam Mallikarjunan, Head of eCommerce Marketing at HubSpot, to present our latest webinar: How to Use Content for E-commerce Marketing.
Date: Wednesday, March 20
Time: 2pm U.S. Eastern Time
Length: 60 minutes
We’re taking a two-prong attack by tackling both marketing content (blog and email) and store content (product pages). You’ll learn:
- How content helps your SEO
- How to personalize content to make it more effective
- How to optimize your store’s content to sell more
- How to identify your best pieces of content, and when to use them
Space is limited, so sign up today! If you can’t make it, you can still reserve a spot to get an on-demand copy of the presentation.
Less Development. More Marketing.
Let us future-proof your backend. You focus on building your brand.