Most Popular Reads
- 28 Ecommerce Conversion Rate Optimization Steps Guaranteed to Increase Sales in 2017
- The Complete Guide to Advertising on Facebook: Strategies That Convert
- Ecommerce Trends: 139 Stats Revealing How Modern Customers Shop in 2017
- The Definitive Guide to Selling on Amazon
- How To Write Product Descriptions To Grow Sales [Samples Below + Updated in 2017]
Content marketing and content strategy are major buzzwords these days, and for good reason — creating great content is one of the best, most cost-effective ways to increase traffic to your online store and lift your conversion rate.
To help you develop and execute your very own content strategy, I’ve teamed up with Sam Mallikarjunan, Head of eCommerce Marketing at HubSpot, to present our latest webinar: How to Use Content for E-commerce Marketing.
Date: Wednesday, March 20
Time: 2pm U.S. Eastern Time
Length: 60 minutes
We’re taking a two-prong attack by tackling both marketing content (blog and email) and store content (product pages). You’ll learn:
- How content helps your SEO
- How to personalize content to make it more effective
- How to optimize your store’s content to sell more
- How to identify your best pieces of content, and when to use them
Space is limited, so sign up today! If you can’t make it, you can still reserve a spot to get an on-demand copy of the presentation.
Less Development. More Marketing.
Let us future-proof your backend. You focus on building your brand.