Most Popular Reads
- Ecommerce Return Policy: How to Write a Returns and Refunds Policy That Invokes Trust and Helps Sells
- 78 Best Ecommerce Website Design Examples & Award Winners
- The Definitive Guide to Selling on Amazon
- 15 Google Shopping Campaign Tips to Make More Money While Spending Less
- Ecommerce Shipping: Your Step-by-Step Guide to Shipping Profitability
This is an exciting time to start an online store. To echo Steve Case, founder of AOL and one of tech’s greatest entrepreneurs, we’re now seeing the democratization of e-commerce across all industries. But if you want to build a small- to medium-sized business that can stand up to the big box retailers, where is the best place to start? If you want to pivot your store to a more successful vertical, what should you sell? We studied data from our 50,000 stores to identify which categories are growing and dominating the competition online.
One bonus insight before you get to the infographic — the worst industry to be in is “unknown.” Commit to what you want to do before you get started and you’ll be ahead of the game.
Less Development. More Marketing.
Let us future-proof your backend. You focus on building your brand.