Most Popular Reads
- What Brands Need to Know About Omni-Channel Retail and Modern Consumer Shopping Habits
- How to Master Product Photography on a Tight Budget (We Did it With Less Than $50)
- 15 Google Shopping Campaign Tips to Make More Money While Spending Less
- Ecommerce Conversion Rate Optimization: Why This One Metric Determines Your Store’s Success
- 78 Best Ecommerce Website Design Examples & Award Winners
This is an exciting time to start an online store. To echo Steve Case, founder of AOL and one of tech’s greatest entrepreneurs, we’re now seeing the democratization of e-commerce across all industries. But if you want to build a small- to medium-sized business that can stand up to the big box retailers, where is the best place to start? If you want to pivot your store to a more successful vertical, what should you sell? We studied data from our 50,000 stores to identify which categories are growing and dominating the competition online.
One bonus insight before you get to the infographic — the worst industry to be in is “unknown.” Commit to what you want to do before you get started and you’ll be ahead of the game.
Less Development. More Marketing.
Let us future-proof your backend. You focus on building your brand.