Most Popular Reads
- How To Write Product Descriptions To Grow Sales [Samples Below + Updated in 2017]
- How to Master Product Photography on a Tight Budget (We Did it With Less Than $50)
- PCI Compliance: What It Stands For, How to Achieve It and Avoiding an Audit (Checklist included)
- 55 Ecommerce Metrics & KPIs You Need to Measure to Drive 10X Growth in 2017 [Downloadable Tracker Included]
- The Complete Guide to Advertising on Facebook: Strategies That Convert [in 2017]
Today, BigCommerce merchants can begin to sell to more than 165 million buyers worldwide through the industry’s first-ever native integration with the eBay marketplace.
The number of worldwide buyers on the eBay marketplace.
The era of online shopping versus mobile shopping versus marketplace shopping versus webstore shopping is over. Consumers want to shop wherever and whenever is most convenient for them. Add the always evolving algorithms and business strategies from marketing channels like Google and Facebook –– solutions of which drive heavy traffic to online stores –– and one thing becomes clear: sustainable online businesses must future-proof their brand while increasing consumer visibility.
To do that, the most successful brands are diversifying and launching additional sales channels on marketplaces, social media sites and through alternative business tactics like B2B or B2C.
After utilizing BigCommerce's marketplace integrations, we have generated an additional $100,000 a month in revenue.
This is no small shift in how businesses are run. Launching additional sales channels has historically proved challenging –– requiring brands to start from scratch, re-upload large product catalogs and toggle between varying interfaces to manage their brand holistically.
No longer is that the case.
With the addition of eBay to the BigCommerce Channel Manager, an online store’s central omnichannel control center, consumers can now centralize inventory management and order processing, rapidly bulk list products with a click of a button and manage individual channel product content to optimize sales all from one interface.
BigCommerce Product Tours
Every week, BigCommerce’s Solutions Engineers host a 30-minute demo of the BigCommerce platform. Sign up to see new products and integrations like this one in action.
“Our integration with eBay enables retailers to sell to the massive eBay community from a single platform unified with their branded websites,” said Brent Bellm, CEO of BigCommerce. “The eBay and BigCommerce partnership allows retailers to maximize their online sales while minimizing technical and operational complexity.”
“BigCommerce’s biggest feature is it’s ability to push products to marketplaces,” says Josh Heller, President and Owner at Wire N Cables. “After utilizing your integration, we have generated an additional $100,000 a month in revenue.”
- The Complete Guide to Selling on eBay Even with No Current Inventory
- How Selling on eBay Can Future Proof Your Ecommerce Business in 2017
- New Ways to Grow Your Business with Amazon and BigCommerce
- New Tools to Help Merchants Advertise and Sell More on Facebook
- Sell Smarter on Google Shopping with New App Built By Google for BigCommerce
Want more insights like this?
We’re on a mission to provide businesses like yours marketing and sales tips, tricks and industry leading knowledge to build the next house-hold name brand. Don’t miss a post. Sign up for our weekly newsletter.
Less Development. More Marketing.
Let us future-proof your backend. You focus on building your brand.