Most Popular Reads
- 78 Best Ecommerce Website Design Examples & Award Winners
- How To Write Product Descriptions To Grow Sales [Samples Below + Updated in 2017]
- How to Master Product Photography on a Tight Budget in 2017 (We Did it With Less Than $50)
- Ecommerce Return Policy Template: How to Write a Returns and Refunds Policy to 3X Sales [Examples Below]
- Ecommerce Shipping: Your Step-by-Step Guide to Shipping Profitability
If you’ve been on our website lately then you’ll know that we’re currently running our $35,000 ecommerce makeover contest which will give one lucky store owner the chance to completely revamp their existing online store and move over to BigCommerce. I’ve already shown you my thought process behind the marketing campaign we’re running for the contest, and now I want to teach you how to run your own contest.
In this video I share 6 tips that will teach you how to run a successful contest. Contests are a great way to drive traffic to your website, increase your brand visibility and most important increase your sales and word-of-mouth marketing using tools like Facebook, Twitter and YouTube.
After watching the video above, do you think you’ll launch a contest?
Less Development. More Marketing.
Let us future-proof your backend. You focus on building your brand.