Most Popular Reads
- 55 Ecommerce Metrics & KPIs You Need to Measure to Drive 10X Growth in 2017 [Downloadable Tracker Included]
- 28 Ecommerce Conversion Rate Optimization Steps Guaranteed to Increase Sales in 2017
- 78 Best Ecommerce Website Design Examples & Award Winners
- The Definitive Guide to Selling on Amazon
- Omni-Channel Retail in 2017: What Brands Need to Know and Modern Consumer Shopping Habits
Feel like you’re stuck in the midsummer slump? Does the nice weather have you longing to be outdoors? No matter what challenges you’re facing, chances are you could use a little inspiration to get you pumped to tackle the day.
For all the business owners who feel like they’re hitting the “wall”, we’ve compiled these 10 motivational quotes from some of our favorite creatives, entrepreneurs and leaders to help inspire you. Remember, it’s all about perspective.
Are we missing any inspirational quotes that have motivated you to entrepreneurial greatness? Leave them in the comments below and we’ll add them on our next update.
1. Abraham Lincoln: “Things may come to those who wait, but only things left by those who hustle.”
2. Jim Rohn: “Either you run the day, or the day runs you.”
3. Karen Lamb: “A year from now you will wish you had started today.”
4. Rand Fishkin, Moz: “Don’t build links. Build relationships.”
5. M. Scott Peck: “Until you value yourself, you won’t value your time. Until you value your time, you will not do anything with it.”
6. Scott Belsky, Behance: “It’s not about ideas. It’s about making ideas happen.”
7. Vivienne Harr, Make A Stand: “Stick with it, even on the bad days.”
8. Albert Schweitzer: “Success is not the key to happiness. Happiness is the key to success. If you love what you are doing, you will be successful.”
9. Simon Sinek: “Dream big. Start small. But most of all, start.”
10. Tim Ferris: “Think big and don’t listen to people who tell you it can’t be done. Life’s too short to think small.”
Less Development. More Marketing.
Let us future-proof your backend. You focus on building your brand.