Most Popular Reads
- The Definitive Guide to Selling on Amazon
- Ecommerce Shipping: Your Step-by-Step Guide to Shipping Profitability
- How To Write Product Descriptions To Grow Sales [Samples Below]
- 78 Best Ecommerce Website Design Examples & Award Winners
- PCI Compliance: What It Stands For, How to Achieve It and Avoiding an Audit (Checklist included)
The next stop in our grand tour of new design themes is Outdoors. Do you enjoy the splendour of nature, but also have a ton of shows to watch on your DVR? Well, now you and your customers can experience the best of the outdoors from the comfort of a couch.
Like getting your hands dirty? Then you’ll love the refined ruggedness we’ve introduced to the design through subtle, carbon-like background textures. Also like selling a ton of products? The Outdoors layout was designed with you in mind.
Edmund Hillary once said “It’s not the mountain we conquer, but ourselves.” With this in mind, go forth and build a killer store with our latest creation.
Get a closer look on the Outdoors demo store.
- A five-column grid that allows for more products
- A left-hand category listing on product pages, perfect for stores with a lot of categories
- A rugged yet modern look that captures the spirit of outdoor adventuring
- Sports and lifestyle apparel
- Recreation equipment
- Camping and hunting equipment
- Survival gear
- Sports and nutrition supplies
- Weightlifting gear
How to get it
To use Outdoors for your store, just log in to your control panel, navigate to Design and click “Apply this template.” If you haven’t upgraded to our latest version yet, you’ll need to do so to use any of the new themes.
All you have to do is:
1. Log in to your Bigcommerce control panel.
2. Click the “Try it now” link on the blue bar at the bottom of the screen.
3. From now on, you’ll be using the new control panel and have access to the new themes.
Less Development. More Marketing.
Let us future-proof your backend. You focus on building your brand.