Xero Integration (by CarryTheOne) - Accounting Sync
Do you spend hours every month entering your online sales into Xero? There is a better way: With CarryTheOne's Bigcommerce connector your orders, customers and inventory are imported automatically into your Xero account, freeing up your time for more productive tasks. Once up and running, your orders appear almost instantly in Xero.
The integration imports your Bigcommerce Sales into Xero as Accounts Receivable Invoices and optionally approves the invoices and applies payments in accordance with your preferences.
- Automatically import orders and customer information into Xero in real-time
- Easy Set Up – step-by-step instructions are provided
- Automatically applies payments to the invoices created (optional and configurable)
- Inventory Support - Automatically match items ordered with items in your Xero inventory (Great for reporting!). If the item doesn't yet exist, it will be created for you automatically
- Automatically generates credit notes for orders that are returned (optional and configurable)
- Worldwide tax support including Sales Tax, US State Tax, VAT, GST, PST and HST
- Assign accounting nominal codes (revenue accounts) to your invoice lines according to the product's Bigcommerce category or tax class, or simply specify nominal codes for the different types of invoice lines (product, shipping and discount)
- Multiple currency support
- Support for both retail and wholesale store configurations
- Full Support for Bigcommerce discounts, coupons and gift certificates
- Invoices are intelligently matched to existing customer records, otherwise new customer records are created on-the-fly.
- Extensive yet easy configuration (with contextual help), e.g. option to prevent automatic invoices and/or payments for certain payment methods; option to choose the Xero bank account with which to register payments for each payment method ; option to apply a clearing delay to payments (per payment method); etc.
- FREE Full support and automatic upgrades