Most Popular Reads
- The Definitive Guide to Selling on Amazon
- How to Master Product Photography on a Tight Budget (We Did it With Less Than $50)
- 15 Google Shopping Campaign Tips to Make More Money While Spending Less
- 78 Best Ecommerce Website Design Examples & Award Winners
- 55 Ecommerce Metrics & KPIs You Need to Measure to Drive 10X Growth [Downloadable Tracker Included]
Today, we are incredibly proud to announce early access availability of the new BigCommerce themes. Now available are 67 new theme variations designed by Pixel Union, a leading ecommerce design agency whose themes have been used by millions of online stores, emerging brands and Fortune 500 companies.
Each of the new themes is 100% unique to the market, fully-responsive and comes with four variants, enabling your business to choose the storefront look and feel that most resonates with your audience and your brand. Customer and partner feedback for both the theme framework as well as the individual themes themselves has been highly motivating, resulting in nearly a 10% increase in revenue for sites adopting the new templates.
“We were able to redesign and relaunch our online store on Bigcommerce exactly as we pictured it,” said Marc Ducey, president and co-founder of GolfEtail, a leading sports equipment supplier. “Working with Bigcommerce partner Diztinct, we were able to create a modern site aesthetic while adding new functionality to our store, simultaneously providing an improved shopping experience for our customers, and positioning our business for long-term success.”
Sample photos of the new Bigcommerce themes. See all themes here.
Built with modern merchandising capabilities and product display features as the foundation, our new themes are optimized for various size product catalogs, industries and promotions. Retailers now have access to a number of new features, including:
- Optimized designs for mobile shoppers: Built for businesses ready to sell more across all devices, the new themes incorporate the latest advances in design to ensure the storefront appears optimized to shoppers no matter which device they use to browse or purchase.
- Seamless and simple customizations: Retailers will be able to customize the look and feel of their storefront in real time, including font and color palettes, branding, featured and top-selling collections, social media icons and more.
- Built-in search functionality: Built-in search improves customer experience by allowing customers to filter, discover and purchase products easily, thereby boosting conversion by up to 10%.
- Optimized one-page checkout: By featuring all fields on a single, responsive page, customers are more likely to complete a purchase; retailers have seen up to a 12% increase in conversion through the new checkout experience.
“The key to success in today’s hyper-competitive retail market is to sell not only a product, but an entire experience to the shopper,” said Tim Schulz, Chief Product Officer at Bigcommerce. “With our new themes — and the new powerful engine that powers them — our merchants will make an incredible first impression on today’s sophisticated online shoppers and ultimately sell more than they would on any other ecommerce platform in the world.”
The new Bigcommerce themes are now available for customers starting today and can be purchased on the Theme Marketplace, with prices ranging from $145 to $235. In addition, there are seven styles of free themes available. The new themes are the best solution on the market for retailers seeking light customization. In the coming months, we’ll be releasing additional features, including another batch of themes and more direct access to the HTML/CSS code for advanced customizations.
This is only the beginning.
Less Development. More Marketing.
Let us future-proof your backend. You focus on building your brand.