Most Popular Reads
- Omni-Channel Retail in 2017: What Brands Need to Know and Modern Consumer Shopping Habits
- 78 Best Ecommerce Website Design Examples & Award Winners
- PCI Compliance: What It Stands For, How to Achieve It and Avoiding an Audit (Checklist included)
- Ecommerce Shipping: Your Step-by-Step Guide to Shipping Profitability
- 15 Google Shopping Campaign Tips to Make More Money While Spending Less
We get a lot of questions from our clients about search engine optimization: what it is, how it works, and why it’s so important for selling online. With all the different rules, many of which change regularly, it can definitely be confusing. So, by very popular demand, Bigcommerce is now offering an introductory SEO Workshop that’s free to all our clients!
This 60-minute interactive session will cover the essential first steps of getting your online store found on Google, Bing and Yahoo. A certified SEO Practitioner will educate you on the most recent tactics and best practices, then show you how they apply specifically to your Bigcommerce store. And since it’s interactive, you’ll get to ask questions and hear from other Bigcommerce store owners.
After the session, we’ll send you a variety of tips, tricks and educational resources to help guide you as you begin your online marketing journey.
This workshop is intended for the beginner, but more advanced users may find the information valuable as well. We will cover:
- Current search engine guidelines
- What Bigcommerce is handling for you
- On-page optimizations:
- Title tags
- Meta description
- Page structure
- Alt tags
- Stellar content
If you’ve attended our Success Workshop, you know it’s going to be a good time! We’ll adjust the content as we go based on your needs and knowledge about SEO. If you don’t feel like you know the first thing about search, come on in! If you already have the basics down, you’ll learn about how SEO relates to Bigcommerce specifically and all of the things we are handling for you so you can save your brain cells for something else.
We have a variety of dates and times to choose from, so reserve a spot today!
Less Development. More Marketing.
Let us future-proof your backend. You focus on building your brand.