Most Popular Reads
- 78 Best Ecommerce Website Design Examples & Award Winners
- Ecommerce Shipping: Your Step-by-Step Guide to Shipping Profitability
- Ecommerce Return Policy Template: How to Write a Returns and Refunds Policy to 3X Sales [Examples Below]
- Ecommerce Trends: 147 Stats Revealing How Modern Customers Shop in 2017
- 55 Ecommerce Metrics & KPIs You Need to Measure to Drive 10X Growth in 2017 [Downloadable Tracker Included]
Keyword proximity is a measure of one keyword’s position in relation to the others. It’s used in search engine optimization (SEO) to create page titles which can help your online store rank highly in Google and the other search engines.
In this video I explain keyword proximity from scratch and give you real, concrete examples of how improving your keyword proximity can increase your rankings in the search engines, therefore driving more traffic to your online store. Keyword proximity is quite an advanced topic, so if you’re new to SEO then you may want to bookmark this video and come back when you’ve learned the basics.
If your online store has been around for a while and you want to improve your search rankings, an improvement to your keyword proximity might be exactly what you need to climb up the SERPs. This video is the part of our new YouTube guru channel, BigCommerceDotCom. Check it out and make sure you subscribe so you don’t miss future videos.
Less Development. More Marketing.
Let us future-proof your backend. You focus on building your brand.