Most Popular Reads
- 28 Ecommerce Conversion Rate Optimization Steps Guaranteed to Increase Sales in 2017
- Ecommerce Return Policy Template: How to Write a Returns and Refunds Policy to 3X Sales [Examples Below]
- 15 Google Shopping Campaign Tips to Make More Money While Spending Less
- How to Master Product Photography on a Tight Budget (We Did it With Less Than $50)
- PCI Compliance: What It Stands For, How to Achieve It and Avoiding an Audit (Checklist included)
Keyword proximity is a measure of one keyword’s position in relation to the others. It’s used in search engine optimization (SEO) to create page titles which can help your online store rank highly in Google and the other search engines.
In this video I explain keyword proximity from scratch and give you real, concrete examples of how improving your keyword proximity can increase your rankings in the search engines, therefore driving more traffic to your online store. Keyword proximity is quite an advanced topic, so if you’re new to SEO then you may want to bookmark this video and come back when you’ve learned the basics.
If your online store has been around for a while and you want to improve your search rankings, an improvement to your keyword proximity might be exactly what you need to climb up the SERPs. This video is the part of our new YouTube guru channel, BigCommerceDotCom. Check it out and make sure you subscribe so you don’t miss future videos.
Less Development. More Marketing.
Let us future-proof your backend. You focus on building your brand.