Keyword proximity is a measure of one keyword’s position in relation to the others. It’s used in search engine optimization (SEO) to create page titles which can help your online store rank highly in Google and the other search engines.
In this video I explain keyword proximity from scratch and give you real, concrete examples of how improving your keyword proximity can increase your rankings in the search engines, therefore driving more traffic to your online store. Keyword proximity is quite an advanced topic, so if you’re new to SEO then you may want to bookmark this video and come back when you’ve learned the basics.
If your online store has been around for a while and you want to improve your search rankings, an improvement to your keyword proximity might be exactly what you need to climb up the SERPs. This video is the part of our new YouTube guru channel, BigCommerceDotCom. Check it out and make sure you subscribe so you don’t miss future videos.
Most Popular Reads
- 78 Best Ecommerce Website Design Examples & Award Winners
- The Definitive Guide to Selling on Amazon
- The 19 Ecommerce Trends + 147 Online Shopping Stats Fueling Sales Growth in 2018
- 15 Google Shopping Campaign Tips to Make More Money While Spending Less
- PCI Compliance: What It Stands For, How to Achieve It and Avoiding an Audit (Checklist included)
Less Development. More Marketing.
Let us future-proof your backend. You focus on building your brand.