Most Popular Reads
- 28 Ecommerce Conversion Rate Optimization Steps Guaranteed to Increase Sales in 2017
- Ecommerce Return Policy Template: How to Write a Returns and Refunds Policy to 3X Sales [Examples Below]
- Omni-Channel Retail in 2017: What Brands Need to Know and Modern Consumer Shopping Habits
- The Complete Guide to Advertising on Facebook: Strategies That Convert
- Ecommerce Shipping: Your Step-by-Step Guide to Shipping Profitability
Last week I posted about our t-shirt design contest. This week we need your help to choose the winning design. We’ve also setup a sneaky little bribe which could see you walking away with a t-shirt from the first batch ever printed.
So here’s what you need to do if you’d like to win one of our limited edition t-shirts:
- Take at look at the two finalist designs below
- Choose the one you like the most and vote using the poll below
- Like us on Facebook and/or follow us on Twitter
- When the first batch of t-shirts is ready, we’ll post a link on Facebook and Twitter
- The link will take you to a form to type in your shipping details, etc
- When all t-shirts in the first batch have been claimed, we’ll pull down the form
We’re spacing the giveaway out over a few weeks and in batches, so the first batch might have 100, the second might have 200, etc until all 1,000 have been given away. Shipping is of course free and you can be anywhere in the world.
So let’s get on to choosing which design we should print up…
Design #1 – “Ninja Mouse”
Design #2 – “Big Man on Campus”
Which design do you like better? Tell us by completing this poll:
Now make sure you like us on Facebook and/or follow us on Twitter so you’ll get notified when the first batch is printed. Remember, first in best dressed (literally) so make sure you keep an eye on our Facebook page and Twitter account over the coming days and weeks.
Hat tip to our friends at Mailchimp for the idea!
Less Development. More Marketing.
Let us future-proof your backend. You focus on building your brand.