Most Popular Reads
- 78 Best Ecommerce Website Design Examples & Award Winners
- PCI Compliance: What It Stands For, How to Achieve It and Avoiding an Audit (Checklist included)
- Ecommerce Return Policy Template: How to Write a Returns and Refunds Policy to 3X Sales [Examples Below]
- Ecommerce Trends: 135 Stats Revealing How Modern Customers Shop in 2017
- The Complete Guide to Advertising on Facebook: Strategies That Convert
Last week I showed off our new Classic White theme, and today I’m giving you a closer look at Bedazzled, which uses a background image, fonts and colours to create a softer look with some depth to it.
We wanted to make this theme very easy to navigate and use, which you can see from the large navigation block and breadcrumbs. The 10-column grid, effective use of white space, geometry and symmetry combine together for a theme that “just works” from a visual standpoint.
Another advantage of Bedazzled is its flexibility. The 10-column grid allows you to easily adapt the theme to your needs. For example, on the category pages, you can choose to remove the left-hand side sub menus and replace them with an additional product column. There’s also plenty of space for category, brand and promotional banners — feel free to just go crazy.
Want to check out it for yourself? You can play around in our demo store to see all Bedazzled has to offer.
- The subtle geometric background pattern provides depth
- Soft colours with a hint of Tiffany’s
- Elegant font combinations and extended kerning for headings
- The 10-column grid is extremely flexible and adaptable to your needs
- Jewelry and accessory stores
- Could also work well for clothing and health and beauty merchants
How to get it
To use Bedazzled for your store, just log in to your control panel, navigate to Design and click “Apply this template.” If you haven’t upgraded to our latest version yet, you’ll need to do so to use any of the new themes. All you have to do is:
1. Log in to your Bigcommerce control panel.
2. Click the “Try it now” link on the blue bar at the bottom of the screen.
3. From now on, you’ll be using the new control panel and have access to the new themes.
Less Development. More Marketing.
Let us future-proof your backend. You focus on building your brand.